- Merchandise that is going to be picked up may require assembly.
- If the person picking up the merchandise is not the named purchaser on the sales order they must have the original sales receipt.
- Upon notification that your merchandise has been received in the warehouse, we ask that you call the store 30 minutes in advance of pick-up. This allows us to have your items ready to go when you arrive at the store.
- Merchandise picked up, must be dropped off for any return. If exchanged, pick-up will need to be arranged.
- If when picking up a special order, a defect is found, Discount Home Furniture will provide a service technician to repair that merchandise.
- Customers are expected to provide their own materials for properly securing their purchase when picking up.
For your safety and the safety of others, Discount Home Furniture does not advise the following:
- Any item in the back of any open trailer or flatbed truck.
- Any item on the top of any vehicle or any vehicle rack.
- Any item unsafely stacked on top of another.
- Any situation, including but not limited to those listed above, that we judge to be unsafe.
Discount Home Furniture does not recommend that you transport any of these items under these circumstances. Should you elect to do so, you act at your own peril and acknowledge that Discount Home Furniture has informed you that what you are doing so is an unsafe and ill-advised activity. Under no circumstances will Discount Home Furniture be responsible for loss/damages incurred once merchandise leaves the loading dock.
If you are concerned about the safety of your load, please contact our staff to take advantage of Discount Home Furniture’s professional delivery service.
- All items must be paid for in full before delivery may be scheduled.
- Delivery charges are based on zoned zip codes.
- Delivery & Assembly: Within 30 miles of the Store is $149.00.
- Outside of the 30 miles, a price quote will be given.
- Discount Home Furniture is not responsible for any damage to your property resulting from the delivery of your merchandise. This includes, without limitation, any damage to curbs, driveways, sidewalks, steps, patios, irrigation lines, trees and/or landscaping.
- Delivery damage to your home and property must be reported at time of delivery.
- Damage to your merchandise must be reported within 48 hours of the delivery.
- Delivery charges are non-refundable, even if you decide to return your merchandise.
- Rooms and hallways should be cleared for delivery by the homeowner. Our drivers will not move existing furniture; however, they will assist in positioning your new furniture.
- Drivers will not move, setup, disconnect electronic devices including but not limited to TV sets, audio equipment, speakers, and cable boxes.
- To insure the safety of our drivers, snow or any other pedestrian obstacles must be removed by you before our drivers can accomplish the delivery.
- Difficult and/or unsafe deliveries (such as window entry) and deliveries above the third floor (without access to an elevator) will not be done by our delivery drivers. Hoists and balcony deliveries will not be attempted under any circumstances.
- ONE YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY INCLUDED IN PURCHASE: We service all products (excluding Accessories, Clearance and As-Is items) for one year against manufacturers’ defects. After the one year warranty, we will assist you in obtaining parts from the manufacturer. Charges for replacement parts will vary.
- Relocated Furniture: Damage that may have occurred due to moving furniture from one room to another or moving furniture from one home to another does not fall under warranty claims. This will void Discount Home Furniture’s one year warranty.
- Leather is a natural material and surface marks and variances in color show that the leather is genuine top grain. Discount Home Furniture cannot be responsible for these natural variances in leather.
- Accessories: Carefully inspect all pictures, lamps, accessories and area rugs before you take them with you. Accessory items are not serviced.
- Pets: When pets are allowed on furniture purchased from Discount Home Furniture, warranty does not apply for furniture that has been soiled, chewed, scratched or fabric that has been impacted from a pet’s seating area on the furniture. It is the responsibility of the pet owner to protect the furniture from the activities of animals in the household.
Return and Refund Policy
As stated on all sales receipts, no returns or exchanges are permitted and all sales are FINAL.
In the event that a special or extraneous/unforeseen circumstance is identified by the Discount Home Furniture team, thus necessitating additional consideration. Discount Home Furniture reserves the right to achieve a single case agreement with the customer which will result in a restocking fee up to 20%. The remaining balance can then be applied toward a future purchase.
Discount Home Furniture reserves the right to decline to enter a single case agreement for returns it does not deem to fit a special, extraneous, or unforeseen circumstance.
- Pickup Fee on Returned Items: Discount Home Furniture will apply a Pickup fee on returned items.
- Damaged or Defective: Any damaged or defective furniture needs to be reported within 48 hours. We will service all damaged or defective furniture (excluding accessories, clearance or “as-is” items) in accordance with our warranty policy. If the item cannot be repaired, we will order a replacement.
- Other Non-Returnables and Clearance: All merchandise sold as “Clearance” or “Floor Sample” is sold “AS IS” and is not eligible for warranty, repair/service, return/exchange in a single case agreement.
Refunds: Your refund will automatically go back to the original form of payment used for the purchase. In the event you used multiple forms of payment, your refund may be issued across all payment methods used. Refunds to a credit card typically take 3-5 days.